Spend a day in the woods, learning a range of bushcraft skills and techniques! This introductory course starts with a walk into the woods with the instructor, who has extensive experience and knowledge to share.
During the course, you will get to grips with the following bushcraft skills: fire lighting techniques including friction fire lighting, top down fires, shelter construction (natural shelters, hammocks, tarp shelters), water filtration, whittling, cordage and useful knots, backwoods cooking without utensils – and much more!
- Perfect for beginners, no experience necessary
- 2 day course
- £120 per person
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over
- The course is taught outside so please bring weather-appropriate clothing: warm clothing / layers, waterproofs, gloves, sturdy shoes/boots, hat, and sun cream.
- You will also need to bring a packed lunch and drinks.
- All other tools and equipment will be provided.
- Portaloos will be provided where toilet facilities are not available, with details provided in course joining instructions.
- Parking will be available with further details provided in the joining instructions.