|June 30, 2021 10:00 am - 3:00 pm||Notgrove Estate, Nr Cheltenham, GL54 3BS||£55.00|
|July 10, 2021 10:00 am - 3:00 pm||Notgrove Estate, Nr Cheltenham, GL54 3BS||£55.00|
On this course, you will focus on identifying native broadleaved trees throughout the seasons using a range of key features, including leaves, buds, twigs, bark and flowers/fruits/seeds. It will also outline indicator tree species of ancient woodland habitats. This course is ideal for those who have little or no knowledge of tree and plant identification and want to learn more! The course will also interest those undertaking Phase 1 Habitat surveys and other botanical surveys, as well as providing an overview of different habitat types.
- Perfect for beginners, no experience necessary
- 1 day course
- £55 per person
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over
- Please bring a magnifying instrument and a notebook.
- The course is taught outside so please bring weather-appropriate clothing: warm clothing / layers, waterproofs, gloves, sturdy shoes/boots, hat, and sun cream.
- You will also need to bring a packed lunch and drinks.
- All other tools and equipment will be provided.
- Portaloos will be provided where toilet facilities are not available, with details provided in course joining instructions.
- Parking will be available with further details provided in the joining instructions.