|May 28, 2022 9:00 am - May 29, 2022 4:00 pm||Notgrove Estate, Nr Cheltenham, GL54 3BS||£110.00||Fully Booked|
|June 11, 2022 9:00 am - June 12, 2022 4:00 pm||Smiths Bletchington Burford Quarry, OX18 4EX||£110.00||Fully Booked|
|July 23, 2022 9:00 am - July 24, 2022 4:00 pm||Lower Hampen Farm, Cheltenham GL54 4JJ||£110.00||Fully Booked|
Dry stone walling
We pride ourselves on the fact that on our walling courses, you will be making a dry stone wall in the Cotswolds National Landscape which is built to last! This is not a course during which you will simply take down and rebuild the same piece of wall over and over again – on our courses, you will be building a wall that will remain part of the Cotswolds landscape for the next 100-200 years. On the course you can expect to spend two days surrounded by the beautiful Cotswolds landscape, learning about: dismantling walls, stone sorting, laying foundations, building up of the wall, adding through stones and coping stones, dressing the stone, different types of stone, the necessary tools and how to use them, and much more!
- Perfect for beginners, no experience necessary
- 2 day course
- £110 per person
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over
- The course is taught outside so please bring weather-appropriate clothing: warm clothing / layers, waterproofs, gloves, sturdy shoes/boots, hat, and sun cream.
- You will also need to bring a packed lunch and drinks.
- All other tools and equipment will be provided.
- A portable toilet will be provided where toilet facilities are not available, with details provided in course joining instructions.
- Parking will be available with further details provided in the joining instructions.