Main entertainment in the arena throughout the afternoon:
- "Meirion Owen and the Quack Pack" - Welsh farmer Meirion and his sheepdogs provide an amazing display along with the "Quack Pack" of Indian Runner ducks, with audience participation.
- Adam's Axemen Display Team
- "A guest appearance by Terry Walton" - Allotment guru Terry appears regularly on Radio 2's Jeremy Vine Show.
- Rainbow Gecko Bubble man
- Tractor pull competition
There are also:
- Rogers' fairground rides
- Deer & Hog roast
- Beer & cider tent
- Pimms tent
- Grand Raffle with a fantastic array of prizes
- Archery lessons with the Bath Archers
- Amazing selection of trade, craft & charity stalls
Gates open at 12.30pm.
Crowning of the Carnival King or Queen on The Plain at 1.30pm, followed by the procession.
The Show prizes are distributed at 5.00pm.
Grand Auction of Produce led by auctioneer Nick Cragg from Country Properties at 6.30pm.
Come along to the Hawkesbury Show for a great day out!
Dogs welcome on a lead ~ Disabled parking in the Village Hall car park ~ Wheelchair accessible
(Note: High Street closed to vehicles 1.00 – 2.00pm)
Included in The Daily Telegraph's "Best August bank holiday breaks in Britain" 2015
Included in Cotswold Life Magazine's "5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend" August 2018
|From: Sat August 31, 2019|
|To: Sat August 31, 2019|
|Start Time: 12:30 pm|
|End Time: 7:00 pm|
|Cost Details: Adults £5, Senior Citizens £3, Children £2, Family ticket £12 (2 adults + up to 4 children)|
|Venue: Hawkesbury Village Hall & Recreation Ground|
Hawkesbury Village Hall & Recreation Ground, High Street, Hawkesbury Upton
|Postcode: GL9 1AU|
|Min Attendees: n/a|
|Max Attendees: n/a|
|Website: Click to View|
|Booking site: n/a|