We aim to provide an excellent standard of customer focused service and are constantly striving to improve.
We also have strong values to which we aspire:
- Welcoming – we are for everyone.
- Expert – we share our knowledge to add value to the work of others.
- Collaborative – we believe that great partnerships lead to better outcomes.
- Creative – we embrace, encourage, and nurture new ideas.
- Positive – we are excited about playing our part in building a greener future.
We will always:
- Provide a polite, professional service however you wish to contact us.
- Aim to make our communications clear and easy to understand.
- Treat all our customers fairly and respectfully.
- Keep you informed and explain if there will be a delay.
- Behave and conduct ourselves and projects with integrity.
When you call us we will:
- Be prompt in answering calls or provide a method to leave a message.
- Tell you who you are speaking to.
- Resolve your query or pass it on to another member of the team who will respond to you within two working days*.
- Provide an alternative method of contacting the relevant person if appropriate.
- Respond to messages within two working days*.
When you write or email us we will:
- Acknowledge your email within three working days*.
- Reply with a meaningful response within ten working days* or, where this is not possible, we will reply with an anticipated date when a full response will be given. Consultations will be responded to by the specified deadline or date agreed by relevant parties.
- Use plain language.
In return, please be courteous and respectful so we can reach these standards and give you the information you need.
We will also:
- Make it easy for you to give us your feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your feedback to improve our services.
Any feedback for Rights of Way, please send to the appropriate County Highways Department.
If you have any concerns, please be aware we do have a complaints policy.
*Working days constitutes the personal working days of the team member rather than the office