The Cotswolds Conservation Board meets four times a year as a full board to discuss and approve current courses of action. The board has an Executive Committee made up of 10 members elected by the board.
The Executive Committee is made up of 10 Members and its work includes:
- monitoring / reviewing the implementation of policy and strategy
- advising on and steering the activities of the Board
- monitoring the effectiveness of the Board.
The Executive Committee’s Living & Working, Conserving & Managing, Enjoying & Appreciating and Grants Sub Committees were replaced with a series of task and finish and working groups with effect from the end of March 2018.
Task and Finish Groups
The Board currently operates the following short term task and finish groups: Rural Skills and the A417 Missing Link.
It also operates the following longer term working groups:
- Planning & Infrastructure
- Walking & Exploring Capital
- External Funding
- Glorious Cotswolds Grasslands