Cotswolds National Landscape
The Cotswolds National Landscape is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, looked after by a small team working in partnership with a number of other organisations.
The team at the Cotswolds National Landscape is an independent statutory body that works to conserve and enhance the natural beauty of the Cotswolds; to increase understanding and enjoyment of its special qualities; and to foster the social and economic well-being of local communities.
It was established by Parliamentary Order in 2004 and has 37 members drawn from local authorities, parish councils and appointments made by the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs. Our employee team is supported by 300+ voluntary wardens working right across the Cotswolds.
- Welcoming – we are for everyone
- Expert – we share our knowledge to add-value to the work of others
- Collaborative – we believe that great partnerships leads to better outcomes
- Creative – we embrace, encourage, and nurture new ideas
- Positive – we are excited about playing our part in building a greener future