Programme Assistant / Administrative Assistant
Fixed term contract until 2020/21, 37 hours a week, normally Monday to Friday, £14,758 - £16,420
A superb opportunity to be part of a team working to conserve and enhance the natural beauty and increase the understanding and enjoyment of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and Cotswolds LEADER area.
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and organised Programme Assistant / Administrative Assistant to join our hardworking and friendly team at the Cotswolds Conservation Board.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the effective administration the LEADER grants programme and the day to day running of the Conservation Board. We are therefore seeking a self-reliant person who also works well as part of a team to support the LEADER Programme Manager and Finance & Administration Officer in fulfilling their duties.
You will be flexible and able to respond to the significant peaks and troughs in the Programme and Board’s workload. In addition to daily administrative tasks such as dealing with mail, updating databases and inputting financial information, you will also be required to respond to ad-hoc requests and tasks.
You may be required to carry out other duties, commensurate with your level of responsibility and may need to occasionally travel locally to do so.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide support for grant applicants
• Process information relating to grant claims and complete performance management reporting.
• Support the operation of the LEADER Local Action Group (LAG)
• Action accurate input of data into Microsoft Excel and the financial management system.
• Uploading files to our websites and maintain databases for the dissemination of information.
• Provide general administrative support and guidance to staff.
• Assist in the organisation and running of meetings.
• Support the Finance and Administration Officer in the administration of paperwork for the Board’s sub-committees.
Please see the full job description here. To apply please download the application form and submit by email to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 1st July and interviews are scheduled for Friday 10th July, with the post commencing as soon as possible thereafter.
Please see Guidance Notes for completion of the Application Form.